Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cali Blogger

We hikers like to read about other hikers. Yep, that's no surprise. So occasionally on the hiking blog we'll feature other hiking blogs. 

I've traveled to 34 states and been hiking in many places, but I haven't spent much time in California _ and I've never hiked there. I'm therefore fascinated by Walk Simply, a blog/adventure website by Traci Lehman. I really like this entry about roaming the beach at night in Southern California. Not really hiking, but it sure makes me want to pack a swimsuit and spend an evening or two there next August.

Traci also has what she calls the "Big List" of Southern California beach hikes. Looks like lots of fun. 

We usually head to the mountains for our hiking trips, but some of those mountain lakes have beaches. Maybe it's the best of both worlds. We're going to Switzerland, Vermont, Nevada and the Blue Ridge in 2014. Be sure and join us.

See you on the trails.
Joseph


No comments:

Post a Comment